Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Get ready 2014

This was my first christmas without my ex. The first year without unwrapping presents with the guy who stifled my career and personality. The first year without wishing Santa had brought me a new life.

I handled it with a marathon vacation cross country, visiting old friends. Along the way i ran into a delightful man I'll have to tell you about when I've had more sleep.

Suffice it to say, my mind is blown.

And I received a truly awesome present from new readers, who bought and commented positively on my stories. You guys added even more luster to what was maybe the best, most sinfully delightful Christmas of my life.

I hope your holidays were wonderful and i can't wait to tell you all about my latest adventure in naughtiness.

Until then,
Love,
V.


No comments:

Post a Comment