Thursday, December 19, 2013

Cracked the Top 30 in erotica!

 

Hell Yeah!
I offered The Bull for free for a few days, and it cracked the top 30 in erotica in one day on Amazon.
Happy girl is happy.
I don't write for money. I don't write for people to tell me how much they love my stories. I write because I want people to experience the things that I've experienced. I want women to read this book and say to themselves, "I don't have to put up with this shit any more. I can control this relationship, I can control my life. I am strong."
That's the whole point.
Writing this stuff makes me stronger, too.
So fucking psyched. For those of you who downloaded The Bull, thank you, and I hope you enjoy it. For those that didn't, it will be available for free again starting Christmas day.
Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment